Saturday, March 1, 2008

this is me: favorite city and weddings

Here are the last 2 entries for my this is me journal. The first one is about my favorite city. My faorite city is New York City. Growing up on Long Island and later upstate, I had a lot of opportunities to visit as a child. Lots of great memories. I took this photo 2 years ago on our last visit, we were on a Circle Line boat.



Supplies: Paper, 7 gypsies, Paper Salon and Karen Foster. Stickers, Making Memories. button.

This next entry is about our feelings on weddings. This is me and dh almost 14 years ago...how time flies.



Supplies: February Shakerbox kit

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages! The photo of NYC is great. And, congrats to you & DH on almost 14 years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO's! I love NYC too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome LO's! I've never visited NYC but hope to some day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collection of layouts! SO neat that you are working on these topics. :-) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin