Wednesday, April 23, 2008

birthday card: you rock

I made this card for my nephew who turned 14 on Sunday. It is simple but I think it is cool enough. At least that's what my oldest dd told me.



Supplies: paper, Creative Imaginations. stamps, Making Memories and Stampendous.

Yesterday was our anniversary...14 years! We went into Baltimore for dinner and a movie. We saw U2 in 3D at the Imax theatre and it was pretty cool. Then we went over to the Capital Grille for dinner. I ate way too much but the food was really good.

I am happy and very lucky to report that my computer problems are solved. Dh got me a new iMac for our anniversary. I am really excited about it. It is really pretty and a little intimidating since everything is different. This weekend I'm going to copy my photos, address book and other files and transfer them over. Then dh is going to try to work some magic on it so the girls can use it for homework.


8 comments:

  1. Cool card!! I just love that paper!!

    Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool card! Great paper!

    I'm happy to hear that you and dh had a wonderful evening for your Anniversary. That is great. Don't you hate it when you eat too much. I just want to sleep after that.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, very cool looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, looks cool enough to me, too.

    Wow, great present! Glad you are fixed up now and how. Dana got a new one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card - Happy Anniversary. Oh I'd love to see that U2 3d movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your anniversary! And what a great gift. I'm not a Mac person but ppl I know who have them swear by them. They're very reliable.

    Love the card, too! It's hard to make cards for boys, esp. teenagers but you've got a great one there! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 14 Years, Congratulations!! You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a cool card!

    Happy anniversary and enjoy your new toy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin