Thursday, April 24, 2008

card: administrator's day

I made this card the other day for my dh to give to his assistant for Administrator's Day. I used quite a bit of stuff from my stash and I'm happy with how it came out. 

This is a close up of the card. I had these mini file folders for a very long time.  I mounted it onto pop dots and added some scraps of lined paper with some more to do lists. It is held closed with the paper clip.



Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. sticker, Chatterbox. journal tab, Heidi Swapp. clipboard die, Sizzix. flowers, Prima. glitter, Stickles. mini file folder. paper clip.

2 peas challenge: List 3 things that you would donate to charity right now. Old clothes, old toys and anything else that is still in good condition but we no longer want.

11 comments:

  1. That is a great card Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card Linda - what a wonderfully unique idea!

    I also wanted to say that I've really enjoyed catching up on all your posts since I was last able to stop by too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute I would love it if my boss gave me a card like that so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very cute and clever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! What a clever idea to fill the folder with notes. So cute. I'm sure she appreciated it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable idea! I think I have those same mini file folders. Great idea to use them on a card!

    Love the blog template, BTW! I looked at this one before I ended up going with "The Cat". It's really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin