Monday, April 28, 2008

card: love

Happy Monday! It is raining here and I can't decide if I want to scrap or if I want to start pulling files off my old computer. Actually I want to take a nap since it is so dark and blech out. But I think I will blog hop and then scrap or at the very least clean my desk.

Here is a love card I made. I just had to have the cute people dies . This card is 4 3/4 square and the edges are inked.



Supplies: paper and stickers, Basic Grey.  die cuts, Cuttlebug. punches, EK Success and Marvy Uchida.

10 comments:

  1. That card is too cute Linda! Love the dies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! I love it.

    Thanks for visiting my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card! So cute. And those dies are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment you left! You've got a beautiful blog! Will certainly visit again!

    Katherine
    Live Laugh LOVE Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card and I love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love your choice of PP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are too cute! Love the dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! :) Love the new blog design & colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I have a few of those chipboard ppl around here. We always call them "bathroom people" since they look like ppl on restroom signs. :-) They look fabulous on the card!

    LOVE the new blog design! I've looked at Pyzam designs...was it hard to convert?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin