Monday, April 21, 2008

computer update and a quiz

Nothing new on the computer front. As of now it isn't reponding well to any of the trouble shooting dh is doing to it. So I'm not too sure of the next step but I will mention some of the suggestions you left in the comment on my last post...thanks!

I saw this quiz over at Aimeslee's blog.
Most of it I agree with, the first part of it not as much.




Your Mind is Blue



Of all the mind types, yours is the most mellow.

You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.

Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.



You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have some good news about your computer soon, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the computer troubles are gone soon. So frustrating, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, I hope you are back online soon...we don't realize how much we use our computers until we're without them, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do seem mellow to me, but that's not 'in the flesh'. I really don't understand the first part, so I see why you wrote "not so much", LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin