Wednesday, April 30, 2008

cps #62: unforgettable friend

This is my take on CPS sketch #62.  The finished size is 4" x 9". First, I stamped the image onto the green paper. then I stamped the image again onto the blue paper. I cut out the elephant and layered it on top of the green elephant. Then I colored in the hearts with Stickles.



Here is a closer look at the stamping.



Supplies: paper, Chatterbox. stamp, Stampin' Up. punch, Fiskars. brad, Bazzill. glitter, Stickles. ribbon, Micheals. flowers.

17 comments:

  1. Very cute card...love the elephant! Great job with sketch 62!!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! Wonderful gift for someone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, that little elephant is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, this is sooo pretty! Love the paper-pieced elephant - what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card just makes me happy! so glad you played along at the cps blog !

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colors caught my eye immediately! love the pp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!!! That little elephant is sooo cute. The Stickles are the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute.. Love the patterned paper and the elephant is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THAT is so STANKIN CUTE! Love it Linda~!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! The stamp is so cute. Love the sparkle of the hearts. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooooooooo cute - love that little elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. blog-catch up time for me, girlfriend:
    1. great original take on the admin card, linda!
    2. love the look of your blog re-do
    3. your mom card and love card are so pretty
    4. cute cuttlebug dies, too - i need to look those up!
    5. and such a precious friend card - love how you stickled the heart flowers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card - love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin