Tuesday, April 15, 2008

layout: crazy girl

I made this one of my oldest dd when I went away for the weekend last month. She is a crazy girl but she comes by it honestly.



Supplies: cardstock, KI Memories. paper, Making Memories. rubons, American Crafts. flowers, Prima. stamp, Stampin Up. ribbon. brads.

2 peas challenge: Have I cut back on my scrapbook spending? Even though I just got a box in the mail yesterday, I actually have cut back. Before that order the last time I went supply shopping was back in January when Recollections was closing. I am really trying to make an effort to use up what I have.

12 comments:

  1. DARLING layout Linda! Love the faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that scalloped paper :) I think I have some in my stash.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing how much scrapbooking stash we accumulate, isn't it? I know a few girls on 2ps who are having a competition to see who can hold out the longest. LOL

    Beautiful layout! Love the contrast of that pink scalloped paper to the darker colors and straight lines. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute pictures. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute layout of your dd. Love the scalloped circle.

    I'm trying to use up my stash also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute! Great use of that round paper. LOVE it!

    I hear you on trying to use up your stash. I don't have that much but I'm gonna have to sb a lot more than I have been to get it all used up before I stop liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the layout - I especially like the scalloped mat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that layout I am so inlove with scallops right now, love what you did Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Howdy, girl. I'm free! LOL I have 12 returns on extension left to do, but no looming deadlines on the horizon (October's still a long way away, LOL).

    Your DD is sure growing up. Cute layout, love the half circle element

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin