Tuesday, April 8, 2008

random thoughts

I'm waiting for the Biggest Loser to start in a couple minutes. I was bummed because I missed it last week but that is ok because my oldest dd was texting me a play by play while I was in Orlando. Plus with the way the show repeats itself, I think I'll be able to catch up. I will say that I am bummed that Jay went home last week, I think it should have been Mark.

I had my drs. appointment today for my foot...turns out it was an ingrown toenail. My dr is really too funny as he tells the nurse that it is just like the teenage boys he sees, which made me laugh. Apparently they wait to see him until it gets really bad like my foot was. That is when I told him that it didn't hurt until it got like this and then he tells me that is what they say to him too. I don't think he believed me. But I don't care, I should be back to normal in a couple days and that was all I wanted.

I'm thinking about changing my blog template. I'm getting tired of the brown and want something different. I just can't decide which one I want to switch to and I'm not computer savvy enough to create my own. Maybe I'll just play around with the colors.

I made this card for one of the many spring birthdays we have coming up. I'm not sure who I am going to give it to yet.



Supplies: paper, Scenic Route. stamp, Stampendous. pens, EK Success. paper frills, Doodlebug Designs.

6 comments:

  1. Oooo...what a fun card! Love the SR paper! You can't go wrong with it. I'm thinking about switching my template, too. Blogger has a lot of options, but there are also free Blogger templates out on the web. Not sure I'm capable of loading one of those, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the little bug and bright springy colors. :) Glad to know there wasn't anything more serious wrong w/ your foot. Hope it's feeling 100% very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I am mostly just a digi-scrapper, but I've been seeing a lot of stamping projects lately. Your card makes me want to jump into stamping - it is so cute!
    I love the colors of it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun changing your blog around! I love that card. And I believe you about your toe mine are the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE card!!!! I just switched my template and it's....BROWN! LOL!!
    I wish I could get it in girly colors but I am not computer savvy either...just the basics for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute card, Linda. I hope the doc helped your toenail. Ingrown nails are no fun. Did you tell him that's why you pay him the big bucks? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin