Sunday, April 27, 2008

when you don't know what to blog about...

When you don't know what to blog about.....blog a tag!

I was tagged by Jill and Sarah.

1. Last music I listened to-- Miley Cyrus
2 Last thing I watched on tv-- the morning news
3. Last movie I saw-- U2 in 3D
4. Last book I read -- Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
5. Last person I spoke to-- dh
6. Last thing I ate-- a small chocolate chip cookie
7. Last time I laughed-- a couple hours ago while playing Mario Kart with dd #2.
8. Last place I visited-- Orlando, Florida
9. Last website I visited-- 2 peas
10. Last thing I crafted/created-- the Mother's Day card in my last post

I'm going to tag anyone that would like to play that hasn't been tagged yet. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I think I might use that to blog tomorrow! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its' fun reading your answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun reads, Linda! I'll play along. . . . posting to my blog shortly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin