Thursday, May 8, 2008

card: patriotic graduation

This is another card that I made for my friend. her brother is graduating from college and receiving his commission in the Marines. I kept it simple since I didn't want to clutter it up with too much stuff. But there is a part of me that wants to add something to the cap...maybe emboss the stamp...I don't know. I may change it before I drop them off to her on Saturday.



Supplies: paper, Karen Foster. stamp, Stampin Up. sticker, Chatterbox. ribbon, American Crafts. die cut, Sizzix. punch, Marvy.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the flag background. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!

    Very prim looking!
    TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background pp. The card looks great, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great just the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so special with the paper you chose :) Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Linda, great job simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin