Friday, May 9, 2008

card: you rock

I have been playing around with this card for awhile. I have changed it around so many different ways and then I put it aside since things weren't coming together. I pulled it back out when I started making the cards for my friend and finally got it to where I am happy with it.



Supplies: paper, Die Cuts With a View. stamps, Stampendous (Changito) and Making Memories (sentiment). ribbon and rhinestones.

After I take dd to the orthodontist tomorrow I will be meeting up with my friend to give her the cards. Her asking me to make these cards for her has inspired me to get my fanny moving and start working on my etsy shop again. I have a few new things listed if you would like to check them out. And I hope to list a few more things on Monday. 

This weekend I have to continue working on my yard sale preparation for the following weekend. It is mostly moving things out of the basement and into the garage. I have already priced everything which make for a relatively easy day of carrying boxes up the stairs. Good times!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I love that monkey is super cool!! Love the card, it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! The cute monkey made me chuckle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda it may have given you a fit but it's just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed looking at your recent cards made for your friend. Sounds like a perfect way to give a yard sale. Hope it's a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin