Monday, May 19, 2008

happy monday!

Our garage sale went very well on Saturday. It was a nice day, a little breezy but nice. We sold the last of the big baby items we had...the play pen, stroller and toddler bed. There wasn't too much left over. I need to start making my trips to Goodwill this week.

This made me smile today. While I was making ds lunch, I heard him singing in the family room. He was singing Rock the Casbah by the Clash. Nice...rock on little man!

Here is a fast birthday card with that fun cupcake paper.



Supplies: paper, Junkitz and Scenic Route. sticker, Bazzill. ribbon.

9 comments:

  1. Glad the yard sale went well! :) Great card. Love the cupcake paper & ribbons. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for your garage sale! Love the card. That paper is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you did well at the sale! Gorgeous card - love those colors - and cupcakes are guaranteed to make the recipient smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad your sale went well. Cute card and I cute story of the singing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards just amaze me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a pretty card Linda, love the cupcakes and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It always feels so good to get rid of stuff, doesn't it. I love the cupcake paper. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colorful-ness of the card!

    DS sings in the shower oblivious to the fact that he is loud enough that we can hear him. If he knew he wouldn't do it LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin