Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day card

This is the Mother's Day card I made for my mom...the queen bee. As usual, I am late with getting it to her since I mailed it out on Friday. I have good intentions. Hopefully I can get it together in time for Father's Day.

I painted the chipboard white and then put a coat of pink on top. Then I wiped some of the pink off while still wet. When that was totally dry I sealed it so the paint doesn't chip off.




Supplies: paper, 7 gypsies. stamp, Stampendous (bee) and Autumn Leaves (sentiment). chipboard, Deluxe Designs. paint. embossing powder.

Happy Mother's Day!!

8 comments:

  1. Could that bee be any happier?!? Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards! You do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute card - she will appreciate it no matter when she gets it. I am just as bad - we were late for dinner because i was scrambling to get one made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love it and love that cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet she will love it. The school year end is always a busy time, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little bee! And I love the circle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin