Tuesday, May 27, 2008

holiday weekend and a birthday card

We had a nice holiday weekend and I hope that everyone else did too. We spent most of the weekend doing yard work. Lots of yard work because our yard is one big project after another. When we moved here over 2 years ago the yard was very over grown and we have been tearing things down ever since. On Sunday, dh and I removed 5 azalea bushes from one of the beds. I need to take some after pictures of what we did so you can see the difference but it is now raining here.  Hopefully later in the week I can get them posted.

I took dd and ds to a friend's birthday party on Saturday...mini golf which is always fun and we had a nice day for it. Here is the Pokemon birthday card that I made for the birthday boy. My kids thought it was pretty cool so I knew I did alright since they are big Pokemon fans too. 



Supplies: paper, Die Cuts with a View. stamp, Stampin Up. stickers, American Greetings.

4 comments:

  1. Love your card and can't wait to see your before and after photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Love the sentiment design and bright colors. :)

    Our yard needs some attn and, obviously, didn't get any with our travels over the weekend. It was beautiful up your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice weekend outside. I love yard work. Funny huh?

    Love the card! Bright fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that card, the colors look so much fun and the cartoons are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin