Wednesday, May 14, 2008

keeping busy

On Tuesday, ds had his last day of preschool. It was a nice ceremony but I can't believe that it is over and he is on summer vacation. It really went by fast and I am amazed and happy with how he has grown from the experience. I hope I can keep him as entertained as he was at school. 

This Saturday is our community yard sale. I am almost done with preparing everything. There are a few more things I have to get out of the basement but I am running out of room in my garage. I really hope I can get rid of most of this stuff...most of it is toys which I think sell pretty well. What doesn't sell is going to charity. Dh and I agreed that we don't want this stuff in the house anymore.

Here is a quick birthday card I made last week. 



Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. stamps, Imaginisce and Rubber Stampede. glitter, Stickles. black pen.

9 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the popsicle patterned paper. :) Hope you & your son are enjoying summer vacation! Good luck with the yard sale. I love clearing extra stuff out of the house - amazing how much space I discover! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Best of luck to you at your garage sale. We did one a few weeks ago & we'll be doing another one next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little stamp! Love how his ice cream bar matches the paper! :-)

    Good luck with your sale this weekend! I certainly hope you have better weather than we did. I was pretty much rained out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! Can't believe how quick the school year goes once we get past winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Hope you do great with the yard sale...and congrats mom for the first big step into the world for your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Congrats on your son finishing preschool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the penguin stamp!

    Good luck with your sale this weekend. I had to laugh thinking about our last garage sale. I'm amazed at what people will buy! A tire just seems like a weird thing to buy at a garage sale. Maybe it's just me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Card Linda! I just made a card using that Penguine stamp ! I love it! Its up on my blog!

    Yes the grow way to fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin