Wednesday, May 28, 2008

thank you card set

Today I am heading to ds's preschool. It is the day we go back and clean the classroom. Not something that I am looking forward to but since it is a co-op and I don't want to be a slacker...off we go.

When we get back I am hoping the weather will be nice enough to get some photos of the yard. I was looking at the before photos that I took 2 years ago and I just can't believe all the work we have done so far. I think we are at the half way point of how we want things done...not bad!

I have been working on some card sets for my etsy shop. Just keeping it simple, they are easy to make.



Supplies: paper, American Crafts. stamps, Stampin Up. white embossing powder.

7 comments:

  1. Hope the cleaning goes quick so you can enjoy the rest of your day! :) The cards are beautiful. Love the contrast of the limey green against the b&w. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cards are GORGEOUS ... beautiful color combination and I am such a sucker for swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love the colors.

    Hoping the cleaning is quick and easy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also really like the color combo. That green is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards are just beautiful! The colors are really striking.

    Thank you, Linda, for stopping by my blog these past few days. I really appreciate your kind words and encouragement. Thank you.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin