Wednesday, May 21, 2008

thoughts about summer

The sun is shining again today. I am really getting tired of this rain. Now if could only get a little warmer out and start to feel like spring. I didn't realize that it was Memorial Day weekend coming up until I saw the weather forecast on the news and I was wondering for a moment why there was a flag icon on Monday. A nice duh moment for me. I should have know since Walmart finally put out the popsicles out that the kids have been asking for since April.

This layout is of dd from last summer running around in the sprinkler. I made this at the crop I went to back in March, I still have a lot that I haven't posted yet. I haven't really scrapped much since I came back from that get away. I actually haven't felt like it. I'm hoping once school ends I may start to feel like it again. 



Supplies: paper, Ki Memories and Imaginisce. sticker, Imaginisce. flowers, Prima. ribbon and silver brads.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty layout! Love the colors & flowers. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout! Great colors and patterns!

    Cold and rainy! SO far that has been our Spring :(

    So ready for summer...and popsicles too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your layouts :) Like you it's been cold and rainy in Ohio and I didnt' know it was Memorial day weekend until 2 days ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! I've been wondering where Summer is too...I think we skipped Spring here this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sun is shinning today so I'm thrilled, though we've had plenty of rainy days! Hope your mojo returns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin