Monday, June 9, 2008

fun news

I was browsing the forums over at Etsy this weekend and found a out that Clean Home Journal is looking for craft submissions for their monthly show and tell section. This month's submission is to make any craft project using flowers, real or artificial, or seeds on a project. If you are interested, they are accepting submissions until June 20th. 

So I submitted this card I had made awhile ago because I thought it was a good fit and they accepted it! I'm pretty excited about that and if you would like to check it out you can see my card here.

Not much else is happening here. The Clay Classic went well even though it was extremely hot and it still is. At 10am it was 92*...blech! It is so hot that the girls are getting out 3 hours early today. After lunch we are going to hit the library and get all of the kids signed up for the summer reading program.

Stay cool everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your card! It's an adorable card and I can see why it was accepted! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the flowers in the shape of a heart!

    I want to get my kids in a summer reading program but it is $350 a month here! Need to look for one cheaper! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's an adorable card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card! Huge congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and I love that site - I had never heard of the Clean home journal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin