Tuesday, June 17, 2008

hot pink birthday cards

Lately I have been using a lot of pink when I have been making things. Maybe it is the summer heat, I don't know. This is a set of birthday cards made from the Butterflies and Blooms mat stack. I trimmed it down to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  For the butterflies I punched them out from white cardstock, applied glue and then stuck them into my container of Diamond Dust. That was a lot less messy than pouring the Diamond Dust on top of the punches.



Here is a close up of the butterflies.



Supplies: paper, Die Cuts With a View. punch, Martha Stewart. stamp, Savvy stamps. Diamond Dust

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Linda! I love the pink - so bright and cheery - and that butterfly. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I love the cards! The colors are really vibrant! And that's a great idea for applying the Diamond Dust.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin