Monday, June 16, 2008

island girl journal

I've had these Target notebooks sitting in my drawer for a few months now. I stocked up to use them for kit club dt projects. But now that I no longer need them for that purpose and I have too many for me to use, I'm going to sell a few of them at my Etsy shop.

For this one I used up some scraps from a few of the summer layouts that I made a couple months back. The journal is 4 1/2" x 6".



Supplies: paper, Flair and Reminisce. ribbon, Micheals. journal, Target.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda... I love your website and your wonderful cards and papers! I must check out your ETSY site... and I love ordering from ETSY...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute journal! Love picking stuff up at Target - now I just need more time to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, that is too cute! Love the hula girl. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin