Wednesday, June 25, 2008

layout: play football

The scrapping bug has hit me again. These are from last September where we were just throwing the football in the yard. I found a lot of good stuff in my stash that really needed a good home.



A couple close up shots of some of the details.






Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. buttons, Autumn Leaves. Star, Heidi Swapp. Clear envelope, Creative Imaginations. paint chip, Daisy Ds. play accent, JoAnns. sport accent, Scrapworks. green mesh and paper raffia.

5 comments:

  1. Great layout! That paper is awesome for a sports layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute LO! It's so nice to use up odds and ends, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some awesome goodies in your stash! I need to make better use of mine. Seems I've been collecting more than scrapping..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I love that stripped paper. I used a bit for a layout of my DS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it when I can use up some of my stash :) The lo looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin