Friday, June 20, 2008

summer reading

One of my favorite things about summer is that I seem to have more free time to read. I just finished The Secret Lives of US Presidents by Cormac O'Brien. I saw that Tina was reading it and I thought that it looked interesting and it was. I didn't realize how many of our leaders liked their women and how corrupt government was.

I just got Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich yesterday. I started reading it this morning and it is true to form. I was already cracking myself up on page 4. The Stephanie Plum series is a fun read. If you haven't read any of them then definitely start with One for the Money.

I also picked up Chasing Harry Winston: A Novel by Lauren Weisburger. She wrote the Devil Wears Prada, another good book. I'm going to start that one after I finish Fearless Fourteen.

Then I need to be on the look out for some more good reads. We are going to Myrtle Beach next month so I am going to need something to do in the car and while I am sitting on the beach.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Linda, If you wanna another good book to ready "The Great Santini" by Conroy was excellent!

    I have tagged you...go to my blog for instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the Presidents book. I'm halfway through fearless fourteen and I"m enjoying this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those will keep you busy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin