Thursday, June 12, 2008

thank you cards

I made these thank you cards last week. The first one went into the auction box. For this one I mixed some old and new Making Memories items together. I was lucky enough to find the all new on clearance for 50% off at Target.



Supplies: paper, frame, flower, sentiment tag, Making Memories. rhinestone brad.

For this one I punched out a butterfly and then applied white flock to it. It was quick and easy to do and really not that messy.





Supplies: paper, Chatterbox, token, KI Memories. punches, Marvy Uchida and Martha Stewart. fun flock, Stampendous.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Linda! Love the use of the MM metal frame. What a cool idea. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful! Looks like I need to make a trip to Target now :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cards are so cute - I love that MM line! I did find some of those clearance items at Target also

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin