Monday, July 28, 2008

back to business

It is so good to be back home. We had a lot of fun on our vacation, relaxing on the beach and pool and playing mini golf. Now that we are home it seems like there is so much to do. I'm finishing up our laundry today and then I need to pick up our dogs from the kennel in a little bit and take care of the other usual things that need to be done. Lots of running around...fun, fun!

Some exciting news for me. I am the featured artist on the Etsy Greetings blog today. And I am sponsoring a contest where I'll be giving away a set of my cards. Stop on by if you are interested, the contest ends tomorrow at 6am.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome home & congrats on being an Etsy featured artist! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Congrats on being the featured artist! Glad you had fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your feature! That's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for you on being featured artist! Very well deserved! Good luck with the laundry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Congrats on the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Etsy Greetings!

    The dreaded post-vacation laundry. There always seems to be so much. It's universal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin