Saturday, July 19, 2008

fairy princess birthday card

Monster Jam was a lot of fun last night. Grave Digger won both the racing and the freestyle events which made dd 2 very happy. Dd 1 said she had an okay time and I guess that will have to be good enough. I thought it was a lot of fun but I wish they had more trucks, there were only 6 featured. Ds kept asking where all the trucks were too. He then told me that we needed to go to San Antonio to see all of them. He can be so silly. I don't have any digi photos to share because dh left his camera in the car but I took 2 rolls of film. I'm hoping they came out since it was dark during the freestyle events.

Tomorrow we are leaving for Myrtle Beach. Good times, we are really looking forward to this trip. I need to finish packing too so I shall leave you with this fairy princess card.




Supplies: paper, Karen Foster. stamp, Paper Salon and Savvy Stamps. punches, Marvy.

10 comments:

  1. Cute card! Have a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love fairies. :-) Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love that PP and the fairy stamp. Hope you all have a wonderful trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute Linda! Great colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card! I need to get back to the card making!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe trip! Have FUN!

    Love the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Hope you're having a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! I hope you are having a fun trip and making the most of the break! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin