Wednesday, July 30, 2008

more good etsy news

While on Etsy I have joined a few teams so I could connect with other sellers with similar interests and goals. One of those teams is Etsy Greetings. We try to snag treasuries to feature our group. I am always too slow to get one but several of the other members get them and today KardKreations featured one of my cards. I'm pretty excited since this is my first treasury.


It is small but my card is the first one on the bottom row. Click here for a closer look.

Another team I belong to is Cafe Mom Etsy Moms. I like this team because it is great to connect with other crafting moms. When I came back from vacation, I discovered that I was voted co-featured artist of the week for my guitar notebook for theme of the week which was music.

Lots of exciting things going on here and I am so grateful for all of the attention that I am receiving. 

9 comments:

  1. Awesome and well deserved acknowledgments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how exciting! You very much deserve every bit of praise and attention!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Linda! Artist of the week is exciting news to come home to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What exciting news to come home to... congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, thanks for all the inspiration with your craft projects! Love your cards and LO's. I left you a little something on my blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I left you something on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cool! Congrats! I left you something on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin