Thursday, August 21, 2008

etsy feature: tulip's treasure box

I have joined another team on Etsy, the Etsy Bloggers team. I am hoping that it will keep me on track with my blogging since I feel like I have been letting it slide this summer.

One of our team requirements is to blog about the featured artist of the month. This month's artist is Tulip's Treasure Box. Lily is the designer of beautiful jewelry. The pieces that have really caught my eye are the ones created with seed beads, and this necklace reminds me of the beach.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the teams and thank you for the nice feature. This is one of my favorite pieces too!

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin