Wednesday, August 20, 2008

layout: our hotel

I finally got my hands on a copy of Page Maps. It finally got my out of my scrapping slump, I wish I was able to get it sooner. This layout was inspired by the sketch on page 20. 

The photos are of our hotel in San Diego when we went to the Partner's conference in back in 2004. I am just a little behind on some albums.


Supplies: paper, KI Memories and Arctic Frog. stickers, KI Memories. stamps, Autumn Leaves. brads, Creative Imaginations. tickets, Staples (but were part of an old kit)

2 comments:

  1. I love and miss San Diego! Noticing the almost always present blue skies in your photos. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! Page Maps is great. Still waiting to get a copy of that...it's been on back order from our store. Glad it has de-slumpified you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin