Thursday, August 7, 2008

redecorating and shopping

I received an email from one of the Etsy Greetings members with the link to some new blog templates. The site is Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. She really has some pretty templates. I may have to change things up a little more often. And what I like about this one is that I now have 3 columns again without having to fuss around with html code.

In other news, I finished Breaking Dawn a few days ago. I enjoyed the book and I can see why my dd and her friends are crazy about the series. She has a countdown to the premiere of Twilight on her computer now. And I indulged her when we went clothes shopping yesterday and she got a Twilight t-shirt at Hot Topic.

Then I made the mistake of opening up the Basic Grey newsletter yesterday. All I wanted to do was see the new releases and I was happy to see some that were geared towards boys. But then I got to the part about how they were making the Urban Couture line into fabric!!! Now I am going to be on the look out for some of that to turn into throw pillows for my living room among other things. They really know how to get me, I am such a sucker for their papers.

I also need to get out of this creative slump I have found myself in. I think it is because I am preoccupied with back to school. I just need to find the time to relax and play with my paper before all the new releases start coming out, my wish list is huge this time.

7 comments:

  1. Love the new look! Very fun & cheery.

    Basic Grey fabric? There goes my wallet. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look! Okay, I think I NEED to see the basic grey newsletter???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I love the new template! Did you lose your widgets when you converted?

    My DD is reading Breaking Dawn right now. Her friends are all crazy about the series.

    That's awesome about the BG fabric! Somehow I'm not getting that newsletter anymore. Thx for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new template! I am excited to see the BG fabric also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for sharing. i am totally using my stash too now!

    namaste melina
    living creating & appreciating
    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog looks great! love the colors. tfs the template link.

    i read breaking dawn and loved it! i can't wait for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new look of your blog! Beautiful colors! I have heard great things about that BG fabric... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin