Sunday, August 24, 2008

thank you card: stars

I am making 2 more card organizers for dh's charity fundraiser that is coming up in October. I am trying really hard to work smarter this time around and part of that means getting organized. I have also decided that when I am making cards that if I can I am going to make more than one at a time. I really don't want to be freaking out at the end of September when I have to make a ton of cards in a couple of days.

I was trying to make some masculine cards the other day and came up with these. I used up the last of these silver star brads for these cards, and I have had these for forever. Now I need to use up the gold ones I have.



Supplies: paper, Mara Mi. sticker, Pebbles. star brads

5 comments:

  1. Linda, the design is super! Great way to use up those stars! Hey...I think I could send you a few more from my stash! l0l Love the cards...tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! What a clean and easy design - and perfect for masculine cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this design Linda and congrats on using up those stars too! I have a few still sitting in my collection too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Linda! I love the black, white & silver color scheme. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card! Love the colors, love the circles. It all flows together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin