Monday, September 22, 2008

autumn birthday card

Autumn is one of my favorite times of year. I just love it when the leaves change. And then there are my dd's soccer games and fresh apples from the orchard...yum!

It also makes me nostalgic about a lot of things which is really intensified by the fact that my 20th high school reunion is in 3 weeks. I am 99% sure I am going. The funny thing is that most of my thoughts have been centered on my years before I moved to Middletown. Not too sure what that means but I plan to start blogging about these memories very soon. Until then enjoy this birthday card, I'm using new paper again. :)




Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. stamp, Stampin' Up. flowers and leaves, Prima. punches, Marvy Uchida and Fiskars. brown ribbon. gold rhinestone. black embossing powder.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the colors. Fall is my favorite season too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, Love this card you made. That paper is fabulous!

    Your like me, Love the Fall! I am pulling out the Home Decorations since today is officially fall!

    I did that LO on an old memory of my younger days....It brings back such wonderful memories....I plan to do more of it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous colours on this one Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Love the flower/leaf details. Fall is my favorite season, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin