Friday, September 19, 2008

getting to know me...

I found this over on Sarah's blog, the 2008 Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends...

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends. Copy and past this in a new blog post, then change all the answers so they apply to you! Leave a comment for me if you do this!

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think it was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy (only one more week!!)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? a bowl of cereal and orange juice
6. What is your middle name? Marie
7. What food do you dislike? fish
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I download my music these days. My current favorites are American Boy by Estelle, Closer by Ne-Yo, Give it 2 Me by Madonna and Disturbia by Rihanna.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Trailblazer
10. Favorite sandwich? Roast Beef, Swiss cheese on Rye with Mustard.
11. What characteristic do you despise? selfishness
12. Favorite item of clothing? jeans and a sweater.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? England or Italy
14. Favorite brand of clothing? I just discovered Ann Taylor Loft, lots of pretty items there.
15. Where would you retire to? Not sure some days we say New York City, other days the beach.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Actually they have been the same, nothing exciting to report.
17. Favorite sport to watch? football
18. Farthermost place you are sending this? I'm going to guess Australia, since I know of at least one person who reads my blog that lives there. (Hi Shirley!)
19. Person you expect to send it back first? I'm not sure.
20. When is your birthday? July 22
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning
22. What is your shoe size? 9
23. Pets? Two dogs, Patches and Daisy, litter mates, age 5
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I have a project in Holiday Cards and More, Volume 3
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a writer or a lawyer
26. How are you today? Good but tired
27. What is your favorite candy? Dark chocolate M&M's
28. What is your favorite flower? Carnations.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? September 27
30. What are you listening to right now? children playing, Oprah in the background
31. What was the last thing you ate? a meatloaf sandwich
32. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes.
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
34. How is the weather right now? Cool and sunny.
35. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? my neighbor
36. Favorite soft drink? Sprite Zero
37. Favorite restaurant? Outback
38. Real hair color? brown.
39. What was your favorite toy as a child? Little People.
40. Summer or winter? neither, I like spring and fall.
41. Hugs or kisses? both
42. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla
43. Coffee or tea? tea
44. Do you want your friends to email you back? yes.
45. When was the last time you cried? I can't remember, maybe a month.
46. What is under your bed? nothing, maybe a dust bunny. :)
47. What did you do last night? Watched the O'Reilly Factor and then when Harry Met Sally.
48. What are you afraid of? water.
49. Salty or sweet? sweet.
50. How many keys on your key ring? 3
51. How many years at your current job? 8
52. Favorite day of the week? Monday
53. How many towns have you lived in? 11 that I can remember but I think there are a couple more from when I was younger than 5.
54. Do you make friends easily? Yes

8 comments:

  1. Fun to read your answers! Congrats on being published! You guys have now got me started on dark chocolate M&M's...oh, my!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun. I may have to do this one on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun list. we have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your list and we have a lot of the same things.... middle name, trailblazer, vanilla, and more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! So glad you played along too. And big CONGRATS on the pub in Holiday Cards and more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so enjoyed reading all your answers Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I'd also be undecided about where to retire to - it depends on my mood :) And congrats on another publication! I'll be looking out for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! I did one over at my blog. Good to get to know ya!

    http://www.dottbugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin