Wednesday, September 10, 2008

love u card

One of my favorite colors to work with is pink. I don't scrap a lot with it even with 2 girls, they are anti pink although my oldest will occasionally wear small amounts of it. So I have a crazy amount of pink paper and I continue to buy more of it...just because I like it. I'll just use it for my layouts and cards...too bad for them even though I will occasionally sneak some pink into their pages.



Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. trim, chipboard and paint, Making Memories. sticker, American Crafts. embossing template, Cuttlebug.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love pink but for some reason I rarely scrap with it. Pink was dd's fav color until about 6. Now she is "anything but pink."

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet! I think you need to embrace the pink! Make yourself use a little on every single page for 3 months.....come on, girl, I'm here to hold your hand through it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love that mix of PPs and the embossed(?) dots on the background. tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and dainty! Love the ruffly ribbon! Know what you mean about the pink...my DD is anti-pink, too. I have built up quite a supply of pink sb stuff b/c I never use it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the mix of pp :) My DD isn't a huge fan of pink either, but like you I still sneak it in here and there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that card is gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that card with the embossing and all! Thank you so much for the right click info! It worked!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute card!

    It's so hard to be a girl in America, and not like pink - it's an assigned color when you're born, etc. Looks like your girls have a mind of their own...

    ReplyDelete
  9. A scrap is for you, not them anyhow. It's for how you remember things and you remember them with pink. When it's their scrap book to keep, I'm sure they will appreciate it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin