Tuesday, September 30, 2008

playing catch up

The kids had a 4 day weekend off from school so we went to NY to visit my mil. It was a nice visit but it is good to be home. Now I have a lot of catching up to do with laundry, errands and blog reading.

After my last post I actually went and looked up my 2 old friends on Facebook. One of them is there and I am planning to contact her once I get a rough draft of what I want to say to her. And then another old friend contacted me through Classmates. Unfortunately I won't be able to see her since she can't make it to the reunion but it was still nice to hear from her.

Thanks Toni for the blog candy. They were waiting for me when I got home and I am looking forward to using them.

4 comments:

  1. Its always good to get back home after time away and fun to catch up with old friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welocme back. don;t you just love facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed your time off and visit! Good to see you back. Congrats on the blog candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to clear the air sometimes. High School is so tough. I can't stand the BS that the kids go through now either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin