Saturday, September 6, 2008

rainy day activities

Not too much going on here today. Hanna is heading our way, right now we have a lot of rain and the wind is starting to pick up. We are far enough inland that we don't have to worry about any storm surge from the Chesapeake Bay, just the wind. Dh and I ran outside and put the basketball hoop down and moved our cars away from the trees, just in case.

So today will be a day of movies, video games and scrapbooking. I have new paper that I am in the mood to use. Actually I used some of it last night but I can't take photos of it until tomorrow when the sun is shining again.

I made a few copies of this card for my auction boxes, still working smart or trying too.



Supplies: paper, DCWV. stamp, Amuse. black glitter embossing powder. punches, Marvy Uchida

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I like the non-traditional colors :) Keep dry and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hannah. I waited out Gustav last week and now looking for Ike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl. love all your creations. i was stunned to hear you are in hanna's path too, until i realized the entire east coast is almost. so when i read your comment, i added you in my prayers too. hope things are not getting too flooded! take care, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't believe hana is still hanging around. That's one togh broad! Love your creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love your creations. Entered your drawing this morning, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love those swirls. :)

    Hope you all are drying out now. Hanna did take down a few trees here and raise the lakes & rivers a bit, but not much else.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin