Monday, October 20, 2008

7 facts

Sarah tagged me to play 7 facts.

RULES:
Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I don't have any long sleeve shirts. I just discovered this when I went to get dressed this morning. I got rid of all my old ones last spring because they were looking really tired. Now I need to go shopping.

2. I am really hooked on One Life to Live.

3. Sometimes when I am feeling anxious, I will bite my nails.

4. Some days I will take a 30 minute power nap.

5. I don't drink beverages with caffeine, my body doesn't like it anymore.

6. I am tired of saying leave the cat alone.

7. I need to find a new gallery since the site I had everything at is closing down for good on Wednesday. Most likely I will move some of my stuff over to 2 peas.

Once again since I am a bad blogger, I am not going to tag anyone. Lame I know but if you do the tag let me know so I can come and check out your answers.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to find another soap addict. ;) And glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the fun facts. We have alot in common. Which site is shutting down? Seems alot of them are going down. Two peas is cool but I also love sb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun list Linda and no you're not lame :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another soap opera fan! :-) It's fun to read everyone's facts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin