Thursday, October 16, 2008

blog award


Thank you to the Copper Cauldron for this award.

These are the rules for the Butterfly Award:


~ Put the logo on your blog.
~ Add a link to the person who awarded you.
~ Nominate 10 other blogs.
~ Add links to those blogs on yours.
~ Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Normally I would make a list but since I am really behind on my blog reading and doing tags I am going to award this to all the bloggers that read my blog. I am thankful that you stop by and take the time to read and comment. I really appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, congrats on your award! I thoroughly enjoy stopping by your blog; there's always something very creative to see!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award! You definitely deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! I'm behind on blog reading too. Slowly catching up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin