Wednesday, October 29, 2008

card: well done

I'm off to chaperone my dd's field trip to see the Navy Band in concert. It should be fun to spend some time with my girl. And I just realized the last trip I chaperoned for her was 4 years ago. Yikes!

This is another card I made for the auction. I was going for a masculine, business feel for this card. And I used up some scraps from the stash for this one.



Supplies: paper, KI Memories and Karen Foster. sticker, Making Memories. punch, Stampin Up

7 comments:

  1. Great design! I like the lined paper w/ the punched edge. Have fun on the field trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really creative! :-) I love that punch. I never bought it but every time I see it used, I think I need it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Linda! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and love how you used the punch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had fun on the field trip. Love the card! I want that SU punch so bad!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin