Wednesday, October 22, 2008

finally a layout

I took some time this week to scrap. I haven't scrapped in a very long time and I finally felt in the mood to do it. And in the process I finished the photos from when we went to San Diego back in 2004 for Conference. Now I only have 4 more conferences to go before we go to the next one.

The photos I have weren't the greatest and that probably made it hard for me to want to scrap them. Here is one of the layouts with decent photos.



Supplies: paper, Making Memories. stickers, Chatterbox. flowers Prima.

4 comments:

  1. wonderful colors. Perfect for the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of the vertical stripes - it compliments the 'masts' perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The paper is perfect for the photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout :) It all goes together really well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin