Monday, October 13, 2008

from reunion to auction

I had a really fun time at my reunion. Our trip went by quickly but it was nice to visit with old friends. We went up Friday night and came back Saturday night so dh could finish what he needed to for the golf tournament his work is sponsoring.

Here is card box I made for this year's silent auction. On the suggestion of one of dh's coworkers, I made this one on the masculine side and the cards were more business oriented, more thank you and congratulations cards nothing flowery and foo foo. And it was a lot harder to do than I thought since I like working with flowers and foo foo.





Supplies: paper and lunch box, Basic Grey. stickers, Chatterbox. Dymo labels and black ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome project! What a great idea for a gift :) Glad you enjoyed the reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun at your reunion! The box looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the box! I really like the way you put the paper on the outside of it with the metal part showing. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back to let you know that you've been tagged HERE :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin