Saturday, October 25, 2008

layout: miramar

Another one from San Diego. Outback rented out a hanger at Miramar for our farewell party. It was really cool because they had several different types of aircraft out and we were able to get a closer look at the insides. I still can't believe I was able to touch and sit on a fighter jet. After dinner we were treated to a Matchbox 20 concert...very cool.



Supplies: paper, Scenic Route. really old Making Memories stickers. journal block, Tinkering Ink. circle punch, Marvy Uchida. buttons and ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. How cool is that! Love the layout. I'm assuming that's you & DH on the right - you two are so cute. :) tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a night! I looove Matchbox 20 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin