Friday, October 10, 2008

reunion time is here

In a few hours dh and I will be leaving for New York. Hopefully we will miss a lot of rush hour traffic...probably not and make it to part of the meet and greet tonight. I am really excited to see how everyone is doing. It should be fun.

And here is an update on this post. I did get in touch with my one of my old friends through Facebook and we have cleared the air and all is well. Thank you for your supportive comments, they were so helpful to me. So at the reunion I am going to see if anyone knows how to get in touch with my other friend. I am hopeful that someone can help me out.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had fun! When you make it back you'll find I've left you something on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fun time at your reunion! I'm also happy to hear that you made peace with your friend. Life is too short to live with something hanging over your head. Just my opinion! :-) But it takes courage to do what you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin