Friday, October 10, 2008

time to relax

When I really want to relax I like to read. Just for a moment or ten, I can sit back and escape to another world without any worries. And it is good.

I have also become hooked on GoodReads. That is a fun site where you can organize the books you have read and want to read. Lately, I have been posting the books I have read and trying to remember about when I read them but without much luck. I am bad about writing the reviews though. But I like using the site to organize my reading lists, maybe one day I will post some notes.

Right now I am reading Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice. And now that I have finished my project for dh's silent auction I can pick up where I left off. Which is good because when I went to the library the other day I picked up 3 more books to read. Good thing I have a 4 hour car ride coming up.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great site! A few years ago I started a reading journal, just listing the books I have been reading and a few notes about each. Cool to look back on. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look into that. I have on my site something similiar to Good Reads, call shelfari. You can check out my site - it's on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin