Tuesday, November 25, 2008

layouts: pumpkin carving

More pumpkin photos from last year. I thought I would use some of the many rhinestones I have for something other than flower centers.





Supplies: paper and letter stickers, Making Memories. die cut, Sizzix. acrylic letters, KI Memories. circle cutter, Creative Memories. journal block, Heidi Swapp. scraps of ribbon. rhinestones, Nicole.

On this one, I painted the chipboard letter orange. When dry I applied Diamond Glaze for a shiny finish.



Supplies: paper, Junkitz. flowers, American Crafts. die cut, KI Memories. acrylic circles, JoAnns. journal block, Heidi Swapp. chipboard letter, Making Memories. orange paint. Diamond Glaze.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool layout! Love how you did the rhinestones!

    BTW, I left you something on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great Linda - love the bling you added around the pumpkin too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use for the rhinestones! Just enough detail without being over-the-top :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin