Friday, December 26, 2008

blog award

Thank you Shirley for this award.


You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.

The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.

You must link back to the person who gave you the award.

You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas.

If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!

Pass the award along to as many people as you like.That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!

Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment.


My 5 things I love about Christmas:


1. I love decorating my tree. I have a thing for ornaments...you can never have too many.

2. I enjoy baking Christmas cookies. I make all the cookies that I normally don't make during the year. I really should make some of them year round but they seem more special at Christmas time.

3. Holiday parties...a time to catch up with old friends and maybe make some new ones.

4. Driving around to look at the holiday lights.

5. Experiencing Christmas through my children's point of view.


I am going to tag Tilda and Alli

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,

    I hope you and your family are having a SUPER Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award. I loved reading your list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin