Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas card and tag: winter wishes

This year, I made different cards instead of making them all the same. Sometimes in the past I would get bored making 50 of the same card.



I made these tags to put on the gifts we are giving dh's employees. And I was lucky to find matching wrapping paper at Walmart. I was really excited about that. Notice the snowflake eyelets, collecting dust no more!



Supplies: paper, Daisy D's. stamp, Imaginisce. punches, Marvy Uchida.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go! These are awesome!

    By the way, I spotted your work in Just Cards' latest issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use up your stash! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    There are so many beautiful designs of cards on this christmas now. There are so many people likes these new designs of this christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin