Janet had posted her top 10 list of favorite scrapping products the other day. So I figured I would make my list too. In no particular order here they are.
1. Cuttlebug: I have a Sizzix but I broke down and got the Cuttlebug just for the embossing folders. I love them for card making and I really should use them more often.
2. Ribbon: I have an addiction to ribbon...so many pretty colors and textures...so hard to resist.
3. Journal stamps: great for easy journaling blocks
4. Scallop punches: For dressing up my cards or journal blocks.
5. ATG gun: I broke down and got this and I am so glad that I did. The adhesive is so strong and lasts a long time before I need a refill.
6. Die Cuts With a View mat stacks: I like these for making cards. I don't have to use a whole sheet of paper...less waste.
7. my iPod: I need music for when I am paper crafting.
8. Stickles: for a little sparkle.
9. pattern paper: This is another one of my weaknesses. I really need to start using more of my stash next year.
10. my iMac: for my photos, journaling, visiting message boards and blogs for inspiration.
Happy New Year!!