Wednesday, December 31, 2008

my 2008 favorite things

Janet had posted her top 10 list of favorite scrapping products the other day. So I figured I would make my list too. In no particular order here they are.

1. Cuttlebug: I have a Sizzix but I broke down and got the Cuttlebug just for the embossing folders. I love them for card making and I really should use them more often.

2. Ribbon: I have an addiction to ribbon...so many pretty colors and textures...so hard to resist.

3. Journal stamps: great for easy journaling blocks

4. Scallop punches: For dressing up my cards or journal blocks.

5. ATG gun: I broke down and got this and I am so glad that I did. The adhesive is so strong and lasts a long time before I need a refill.

6. Die Cuts With a View mat stacks: I like these for making cards. I don't have to use a whole sheet of paper...less waste.

7. my iPod: I need music for when I am paper crafting.

8. Stickles: for a little sparkle.

9. pattern paper: This is another one of my weaknesses. I really need to start using more of my stash next year.

10. my iMac: for my photos, journaling, visiting message boards and blogs for inspiration.

Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

  1. Great list. We have a lot of favs in common.

    Happy New Year Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun list! I looooove the ATG gun. I may have to borrow your idea for a future post....

    Happy New Year to you and your family, Linda!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list & I gotta agree with you about Stickles :)

    Happy New Year to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is a great list, Linda! I have bought a couple of the Cuttlebug embossing dies to use with my Big Shot and they are GREAT. I'm looking at the folders. And ITA on the scallop punches and Stickles! Thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin