Monday, December 1, 2008

tagged

I want to thank Benita for both of these awards.



For this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

My 5 addictions
1. Facebook
2. Webkinz
3. Reading
4. Scrapbooking and paper crafting
5. watching One Life to Live


Now for the other award. Here are the rules:
1. Write seven strange things about yourself. They interest us all!
2. Tag six other people at the end of your post.
3. Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.

Seven strange things about me
1. I don't like raw tomatoes but love this salsa made by Fresh Cuts found in the produce dept of Giant.
2. I can only drink flavored coffee.
3. I don't think cat slobber is gross...dog slobber is another story.
4. I'm not a big fan off rap but I enjoy Eminem, he makes me laugh.
5. I buy more paper than I can use in a reasonable amount of time.
6. I enjoy playing the games on my kids Webkinz account.
7. My computer scares me.

With the busy holiday season starting, I'm not going to officially tag anyone but if you want feel free to grab the award for your blog.

3 comments:

  1. I like Eminem, too.....even went to see him in concert a few years ago with my son :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and well deserved :)

    What is it about FB that makes it so addicting?!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on these awards! :-) Fun to read your 7 strange things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin