Friday, January 30, 2009

blog awards

Thank you to Darcy for this award.

The Fabulous Award Rules:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

Here are my 5 addictions
1. reading other peoples blogs
2. Facebook
3. my iPod/iPhone
4. pattern papers
5. Dark chocolate M&M's

I'm passing this on to these fabulous blogs
Alli, Michele, Tilda, Verna, and Brenda

Thank you to Sarah for this award.


I'm passing this on to 5 blogs that rock:
Toni, Shirley, Gabrielle, Aimeslee and Benita

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Linda! :)

    Your blog rocks too! I too am addicted to patterned paper! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Linda! I miss you guys - i need to get my butt over there to chatty scrappers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved awards! We have a lot of the same addictions :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Linda! I posted on my blog. Looks like we're addicted to a lot of the same things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on both! Great list of addictions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awards & thanks for giving me one :) I love your new blog format! The banner is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my I so agree with your 5 addictions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin