Thursday, January 1, 2009

card: thank you

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year celebration. I have been writing down some of my resolutions/intentions in a notebook to keep me on track for this year. One of my intentions is to use more of my stash. I have made this resolution for a couple years now but I am hoping that I will stick to it since I wrote it down. Because I wrote it down, it is now out there and needs to be acknowledged...like I can't forget about it anymore like I used to...or so that is what I want to happen.

I am working on my thank you cards...sneaking in some time here and there while the kids are home. And I went to my pile of Basic Grey, used some untouched paper and I didn't cry when I cut it...I must be making progress. My dh gave me a Slice for Christmas and a few cartridges. I have been playing with it and so far I like it. The flowers are from the Animal Crackers card.



Supplies: paper, Basic Grey. paper frill, Doodlebug Designs. stamp, Stampin Up. die cuts, Making Memories Slice. ribbon and rhinestone.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and love the resolution have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love that new Basic Grey line! :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card! Great design, and that pp is perfect for it!

    I, too, have been trying to use my stash. You've got a good start on it!

    Happy New Year, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Gotta love Basic Grey :)

    Happy New Year to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card! Congrats on the Slice! Keep us posted on how you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin